Sunday 26 May 2013

Blah Blah ! Yada Yada!

Yeah I know I know its been long since I have posted anything here. Nothing much going anyways, so what d'you think Ill post about.
The story so far is that I have a job offer already and my exams aren't even over yet. Only a week left though.

Most of the companies don't  seem to be on a recruiting spree this year. They are says its a slowdown this year. Good for them but what about us? Huh? Where do we go. And those which are hiring want to get their work done at dirt cheap packages.

That's all for now folks! Looks like its screwed already.

BTW if you want some more inside info on recruitment process of Wipro BPO, IBM GBS Support Executives etc let me know. I have gone through they recruitment process a couple of times after my last post. I might make a post about that as well. May be next time.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment