Friday 21 December 2012

Campus Interview

After a long time I am back on my blog,
This time I do have an interesting read for my viewers, I am gonna talk about the first campus interview I faced a couple of months ago. The company was Odessa Technologies. The Campus recruitment drive was conducted on the Pan University level.

The First Level was an On-line Aptitude test. We were given less than   a minute to attempt one question there were around 70 question to answer. The questions were from a varied domain including secondary school mathematics, IQ, Logic and Language (English). I took up the test and started to attempt those questions which I were sure to solve without much difficulties, starting from the first. By the time I were able to scroll to the last question I found out that I had only a few minutes left before the test was over.

Since there were no negative marks, I marked all the questions which I skipped in the first go just by guessing.

So what do you think what should the result be?

Enough with the curiosity, yes I did clear this level. Alhumdullillah.

About next level Ill talk about in next post.

C yah!

No comments:

Post a Comment